With CMT’s remote simultaneous translation:
– technicians are always present – physically or remotely – to ensure that the audio and video at the event reach the interpreters correctly and that the equipment is working;
– interpreters listen live to the speaker as they work from wherever they want: comfortably at home, at The Hub, our “remote booth” for simultaneous translation at our offices in Milan, or elsewhere;
– the participants at the event (conference, board meeting, production site visit, press conference or event held in a bookshop or television studio) have two options: wear digital receivers or connect via an app on their online and fully charged smartphone to the remote simultaneous translation.
The benefits of remote simultaneous translation include:
- no costs for kitting out soundproof booths;
- interpreters can connect to our system from anywhere in the world;
- no travel or board costs for interpreters;
- HD audio quality;
- dramatic reduction in set-up times when using digital receivers.